Frequently asked questions
- What are the opening hours of the Infocentre?
- From Monday to Saturday the Infocentre is open 10.00-17.00. On Sundays and holidays the centre is open 12.00-17.00. On 1 January (New Year’s Day) and on 25 December (Christmas day) the Infocentre is closed. Sometimes opening hours can be extended for certain events at the Centre. For these occasions please check the website.
- What are the entry fees for the Infocentre WW2 Nijmegen?
- The entry for the Infocentre is free. Are you visiting the Infocentre with a group? Entry is free then as well. As a group you only need to pay if you are visiting with a package deal or an educational programme. Click here for more information about group day packages and our educational programmes.
- Is the Infocentre accessible for people with physical disabilities or wheelchair users?
- The Infocentre WW2 is completely accessible with a wheelchair. The entrance for wheelchair users is on the left side of the building. You can find a doorbell in front of the Infocentre WW2, near the steps. When you press the bell, one of our employees will make sure to open our side entrance for you. The Infocentre also has toilets and an adjusted toilet.
- Do I have to register if I want to visit the Infocentre WW2 with a group without a group deal package?
- If you want to visit the Infocentre WW2 with a group you do not have to register this beforehand. This is only necessary if you want to use our group package deal. In this case you can fill out the request form for group package deals or contact Mrs. Nadia Boujida (coordinator group reservations) through email@example.com.
- Do I have to register if I want to visit the Infocentre WW2 with a school or educational institution?
- The Infocentre WW2 has several different educational programmes for students of primary education, secondary education, and higher education. More information about the contents of these educational programmes can be found under ‘Education’. If you want to use any of these educational programmes you will need to register your visit beforehand. You can make a reservation for your school visit by filling out the application form on the website or by contacting Mrs. Nadia Boujida (coordinator group reservations) through firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I pay with cash at the Infocentre WW2?
- It is not possible to pay with cash for products in the shop or for the group deal packages or educational programmes. We only accept debit cards and credit cards. Group packages and educational programmes can also be put on account. You can indicate your method of payment in your application.
- Am I allowed to bring my pet?
- Animals are not permitted, with the exception of guide dogs and assistance dogs.
Is your question not answered on this page?
Send an email to email@example.com, or fill out a contact form on our website.