In the shop area in the Infocentre WW2, you will find a highly diverse range of products: from books about World War II (in Nijmegen), to special souvenirs and walking routes. Children are also catered for. You can only pay by card: unfortunately, we do not accept cash.
A selection from our assortment:
- Various walking routes and cycling routes through Nijmegen and the surrounding areas, including the Klever Reichswald and the Airbornepath
- Diverse literature: from Operation Market Garden to women in the resistance
- Local, handmade and sustainable souvenirs
- Commemorative memorabilia
- Informative and thrilling children’s books
- Extensive range of ‘Nijmegen’ products, such as Waal Bridge socks and mugs